Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love and Death

Today, I went to see about renting a room in Puyallup which is a fast-growing city east of Tacoma and south of Seattle.I spent some time talking to another renter that was showing the room. "Darcy" is a Yoga instructor and also a very beautiful and sweet person. I decided not to take the room because it is too close to the city.

On my way back home to Greenwater, I spotted a woman on the side of the road weeping over the dead body of a cat. Apparently, the cat had been hit by a car. I felt so sorry for the woman. I know how much it hurts to lose a furry friend. I urge all drivers to please keep your eyes open for animals and people that may be in the road.

As I was leaving Enumclaw and heading towards the mountains, I saw a newly married couple kissing in a park where their wedding had just occurred. It was very touching sight. Love and Death all in the same day. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment