Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tuesday Events

Last Tuesday(7-12) as I was walking downtown a Great Dane that weighed about as much as I do ran towards me barking loudly. For a few seconds, I thought I was going to be eaten. Then the dog's owner called the dog back. I wish that dog owners would teach their canine to behave BEFORE they let them run loose and frighten or injure an innocent person.

Later on in the day, I performed three hours of community service in order to pay for a parking ticket that I received a month ago. My fellow inmates on the chain gang were doing time for shoplifting,domestic violence, and a traffic infraction.

We spent a few hours cleaning up a park in a section of Bremerton called "Manette" and removing weeds from a sidewalk in east Bremerton. And so my debt to society is paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment