Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Strange Encounter Six

Today, I visited Bremerton's Forest Ridge Park, which in my opinion is Bremerton's best park. As I was walking down a driveway in the park, I noticed a car that had the engine running, but there was apparently no driver or passenger in the vehicle.

  Of course I thought that was very odd, but I decided to give it some time in case there was a perfectly logical explanation. I walked a short distance and then after a couple of minutes I returned to the car (which was still running) and found a young man fully reclined in the drivers seat. I knocked on the window and asked him if he was all right. The young man indicated that he was. I contemplated whether I should call the police to be sure,but decided not to. I hope that I did the right thing. Later on, I noticed the car was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment